- Walker Hotel Greenwich Village
- $197,780.00 -197,780.00/year*
16 Lispenard St
Walker Hotels?is seeking a strong candidate to lead our Guest Reception team as our Director of Guest Reception for our new property Walker Hotel Tribeca.
The right candidate will work directly with the Managing Director and Assistant General Manager on the pre opening of the property, training the Front Office staff and setting up all opening SOP's.
- Directly oversees the guest service supervisor and front office staff.
- Ensure?qualified personnel are selected, hired, and trained in all areas of responsibility.
- Keeping all personnel well informed of department objectives and policies.
- Ensure?that proper image is being maintained by all team members relating to grooming and uniform standards; supporting and participating in all hotel programs, policies, and procedures.?
- Working closely with Reservations, Front Office, and Sales to maximize occupancy, rate, and revenue; notifying all departments of any fluctuations in business levels, special guests, groups, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale, and guest service.?
- Directors of front office are also required to develop relationships with clients, return guests, group contacts etc. to provide maximum personalized guest service and make suggestions for improvements in overall operations with an emphasis on increasing guest satisfaction, revenues, as well as reducing cost.
- A director of front office must have the ability to respond properly and take a supervisory role in any hotel emergency or safety situation; demonstrated supervisor skills; superior written and oral communication skills; excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others.?
OPERA Property Management System experience - Preferred.
Fire Life & Safety Director Certificate of Fitness preferred.
Will work directly with the Managing Director and Assistant General Manager on the Opening of Walker Hotel Tribeca.
All candidates must be responsible and comfortable working on their feet.
Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming.?
This position requires?fluency in English, both verbal and non-verbal.
All candidates must possess a working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel in addition to holding?basic mathematical skills.
All candidates should be able to multi-task in a busy?environment?as well as the flexibility to work nights, overnights, weekends and/or holidays.??
Associated topics: area sales, b2e, business management, business planning, channel partner, franchise owner, mba, regional sales, strategic, territory sales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...