- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
16 Lispenard St
We are currently seeking an incredible Chef de Cuisine for our popular Manhattan restaurant located in SoHo (TROQUET restaurant)
As a Chef de Cuisine, you will be responsible for consistently designing & executing the menus and meeting all product specs, ensuring that the Back of House's targets are consistently met, and overseeing the kitchen's preparedness for DOH inspections during shifts.
- At least four years of experience as an Executive Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine at a high-volume restaurant
- Thorough knowledge of food handling practices. Must have Food Protection Certificate!
- You will ensure DOH standards are always followed, and that the kitchen is ready to get an \"A\" at any moment's notice!
- Ability to lead a BOH team and execute seamless services (recruitment, training, planning)
- Ability to be incredibly flexible and always maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage suppliers, place orders and manage inventory
- Ability to define the menus and work on special events
- Understanding of financial implications of operational decisions (ability to order product and schedule labor within budget & food costs management)
- Ability to organize, prioritize and anticipate
- Basic computer and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not base our employment decisions on an applicant's race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, national origin, citizenship, disability, handicap, veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
More detail about Troquet, please visit
Associated topics: chief chef, corporate kitchen, culinary, culinary school, head chef, lead, restaurant assistant chef, service, sushi, tavern
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...