- Restaurant Marc Forgione
- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
16 Lispenard St
OPEN CALL JULY 16TH NOON - 2PM OR SEND RESUMES.
New Italian Restaurant Opening by Marc Forgione. Looking for Sous chefs with 2 years of Italian high-volume management experience. Candidate is familiar with Pasta Production, Open Fire Cooking, Butchery, and Charcuterie.
Responsibilities (these are not all inclusive):
- Responsible for method of service, production and cooking to ensure all items are prepared to meet deadlines and standards
- Properly execute plated dishes with varying components to standards set by Executive Chef
- Complete all closing requirements as directed by Executive Chef
- Taste and review products on a daily basis to ensure quality and consistency with preparation and presentation
- Assist with developing, implementing and maintaining new recipes, presentations and products
- Have working knowledge of inventory ordering systems
- Identify and communicate suggestions to the Executive Chef or Executive Sous Chef for policies and procedures to improve the operation
More detail about Restaurant Marc Forgione part of Restaurants of Marc Forgione, please visit
Associated topics: commercial kitchen, corporate kitchen, culinary school, executive, head chef, pantry, pastry chef, restaurant assistant chef, service, service manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...