- Nomo SoHo
Hospitality - Food Services
16 Lispenard St
Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu. Highgate also has an expanding presence in key European markets through properties in London, Paris, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague. Highgate's portfolio of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding $10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the creativity and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and utilizes industry leading proprietary revenue management tools that identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive out performance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the industry's most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in London, New York, Dallas, and Seattle. Location
Inspired by its Crosby Street location , NoMo blends nostalg ia with modern for an authentic and unique SoHo experienc e - as seen by its curated collection of vintage and contemporary art. Guests can enjoy farm - to - fork seasonal cuisine at NoMo Kitchen or relax daily with morning coffee and tea in the Library Lounge. NoMo SoHo is a true blend of comfort and class providing guests with luxury accommodations in a stylish setting. Employment Status
The Bus Person is responsible for assisting the servers in providing the highest quality service possible to guests while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hours of operation. The Bus Person must insure that all tables are kept clean and presentable with clean china, glassware, silverware and linen.Responsibilities
- Keep all work areas clean and properly stocked according to the current meal period.
- Keep all tables cleaned and properly set according to property specific standards.
- Break down trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dish room area according to established standards.
- Assist servers by delivering and refilling beverages, pre-bussing tables, and promptly resolving any guest requests.
- Complete daily opening and closing duties and cleaning according to established side-work checklist.
- Provide service to guests in waiter's absence as needed.
- Maintain beverage levels in glasses/cups on table at least ? full at all times. (coffee, tea, soda, lemonade, and water).
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 20 pounds constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
Associated topics: assistant manager, director, general manager, leader, manager, manager retail, sales lead, senior manager, supervisor, retail management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...