- NIKUTEI FUTAGO
- $28,740.00 -39,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
16 Lispenard St
Nikutei is a Japanese kaiseki restaurant with a heavy focus on Wagyu, offering a ryokan style private room dining experience. We are seeking dedicated and hard-working cooks with a passion to learn to be a part of our opening team.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States
- 1-3 years experience in a full service kitchen, fine dining experience preferred.
- Open to constructive criticism, is always ready to work, and prioritizes cleanliness and timeliness
- Dependability. All cooks are expected to report to work promptly as scheduled.
- Team player. Working collaboratively with BOH staff and FOH staff.Team members who cannot or do not cooperate with one another will not be tolerated
- Flexibility. All cooks must understand that regularly scheduled assignments and procedures may be subject to change with adequate notice, and must be flexible and willing to work with those changes
We are expecting to open during the Fall of this year.
Exeperience with Japanese cuisine, meat butchery, sushi or plating is a plus. The willingness and eagerness to learn with a positive attitude is essential.
More detail about NIKUTEI FUTAGO, please visit
Associated topics: appetizer, cafeteria, cocinera de la parrilla, commercial kitchen, cutter, dinner, line cook, lunch, prep cook, stove
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...