Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the lives of others? Interim Healthcare is hiring for Home Health Aide's in the Grand Rapids, Kentwood and Wyoming areas on 1st and 2nd shifts!
Interim Healthcare of Grand Rapids, Michigan is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. This is a great opportunity to provide individuals with companionship, help someone with disabilities, or assist someone struggling with dementia or Alzheimer's. In this role, you can do a lot of good and build a meaningful career all while working with a wonderful team!
* Assist patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Help patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
* Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
* Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
*Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards
Required experience or certification:
6 months of experience with personal care and grooming or a CNA certificate/licensing
Job Benefits Include:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible shifts & scheduling options
* Free continuing education courses
* Employee referral bonus program
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit available
* Medical insurance
* Performance based pay increases
* Locally owned and operated
* 401 (k)
This position is open at our Grand Rapids office, located at 1971 E. Beltline Ave NE, Suite 216, Grand Rapids, MI 49525, our office serves the Grand Rapids, Kentwood, Wyoming, Comstock Park, Jenison, Byron Center, Lowell, Ada and Caledonia areas and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: