- Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
Healthcare - Nursing
19001 E Columbia Pl
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) with or without reasonable accommodation
Location: Denver Metro; most clients are assigned to you per your location.
Work Schedule: evenings 6pm-12pm 20-30 hours a week (part time and full time).
Pay: Starting at $12.00 for new CNA s and upwards DOE. Mileage is also paid.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, scholarship program, 403B and company smart phone with care plan app.
As a CNA at Colorado VNA, you will:
- Assist clients with day-to-day living activities.
Perform meal preparation, feeding, bathing, oral hygiene, dressing and grooming.
- Assist clients with mobility with cane, crutches, walker or wheelchair and transfer with Hoyer lift.
- Respond to client needs with a cooperative and willing attitude.
Communicate with the primary caregiver regarding the plan of care.
- Meet productivity expectations and document visits through a telephonic reporting system.
- Maintain regular contact with the Agency scheduler regarding caseload.
- Participate in internal and external professional development programs to maintain and enhance skills.
Use your smart phone device to reference patient charts, log mileage, and map out your route.
If you need accommodation, please let us know.Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.
Associated topics: anesthetist, arnp c, certified nursing assistant, clinical nurse, english, gyn, locum, neighborcare, specialis, splst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.